|WHO ARE THE CLASSMATES WHO ACCOMPLISHED THE
1. Who became a surgeon and operated on President Reagan,
President Carter, and Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg?
2. Who was elected to California's State Assembly?
3. Who is a champion skeet shooter?
4. Who served several terms as Taft's City Clerk?
5. Who was elected to the Taft High School Board and served 13
6. Who was Executive Director of the Academy of Television, Arts
and Sciences, produced the Emmy Awards, and later became a vice
President for CBS?
7. Who holds a B.S. in Naval Systems Engineering from the U.S.
Naval Academy (Annapolis) and M.S. and Ph.D. Degrees in Computer
Science from Stanford University and is an expert in digital
communication networks, having founded the nation's first
Internet-based common carrier licensee, Packet Communications, Inc.
He is the author of numerous technical publications and a recognized
speaker at a number of national technical forums?
8. Who has worked at Michigan State University and University of
Minnesota (and for several years was Dean of the college of Biological
Sciences) doing research.
9. Who graduated from the University of Colorado earning a Ph.D.
in History and taught at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse for 35
years, the last 15 of which he was Chair of the History Department?
10. Who has a son who finished eighth in the Decathlon during the
1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, Korea?
11. Who was a professional bomb-squad diffuser for the Government
and lived through it?
12. Who was the Principal of Lincoln Elementary School in Clovis, CA
when they were awarded the National Exemplary Award in 1989?
13. Who was a talented artist and won numerous awards? Her work
has been used as magazine covers and in calendars, and her paintings
grace collections across the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and South
14. Who was a Foreign Service Officer for the U.S. Department of
15. Who founded a charter high school in Northern California and
for years has hosted a summer Suzuki Music School in her home?
16. Who was in the California Army National Guard for 36 years?
He retired with the rank of colonel. For a time he served with Lt.
Gen. Norman Schwartzkopf, Commander, I Corps (Ft. Lewis, WA)
who later commanded Operation Desert Storm?
17. Who was a pilot for the U.S. Navy in Viet Nam? He was
assigned to the U.S.S. Coral Sea, flew A4-Ds under the command of
Cmdr. Harry Thomas and discovered how small the world is - Cmdr.
Thomas graduated from Taft High in the 1940s!
18. Who is an Attorney in Sacramento and a lobbyist for Women's
19. Who was a counselor at Lincoln School in Taft for 20 years?
1. Elton Lee Smith
2. Trice Harvey
3. Angela Aloia Livingston
4. Norma Arnold Robinson
5. Anita Hanna Jamieson
6. Patricia McLeod Robin
7. Lee Talbert
8. Pete Magee
9. Dick Snyder
10. Dick Bright
11. Terry Burke
12. Tom Lutton
13. Darylann Hatchett Sprague
14. Pat Kennedy
15. Jean Ann Heard Bazemore
16. Doug Baird
17. Howard Alexander
18. Barbara Walker McCallum
19. Murray Johnson
RETURN TO INDEX